Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend



Another action-packed weekend for the Ondo's! Saturday morning I painted in the room of my new cousin-to-be...Here are some pics. I can't wait to see it finished with all of the cute furniture and bedding!
I went in to work after that....met Grant for a nice dinner, then I searched creation (or Algonquin, more specifically) for Easter candy. Note to self: do not procrasitinate Easter candy buying. The ONLY Reeses egg I could find was a GIANT one that cost $5. According to Grant, it didn't have the right chocolate to peanut butter ratio as the normal sized ones. After returning with the sub-standard candy, we stuffed it into eggs, made up baskets for the god-children and went to bed. Grant did a HUGE amount of housework while I was gone. He is amazing. Thanks, baby!
Easter morning we listened to a wonderful message from Dave at church and then drove up to the Ondo's for lunch. Grant and I hid eggs at his parents' house for the kids. Here are a few shots~
Grandma wearing Sarah's hat!
This reminds me of our family taking photos when all of the kids were little!
Grant and the boys in their new gear~
Hope you all enjoyed Easter with your families!!







1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter celebration! :-)

Reeses PB Eggs are definately a favorite at our house also!


photography by Miranda Kemp